10 Zoom backgrounds to bring West Michigan nature into your home office
Like many of you, we’re spending a lot more time video conferencing here at the Land Conservancy of West Michigan. Sheltering in place is hard—especially when all you want to do is go outside and explore. But we have a way you can keep nature nearby, even in the home office.
We created 10 Zoom backgrounds that allow you to virtually transport yourself to an oak savanna carpeted with lupine, a prairie in summer bloom or a sunlit forest scene.
These photos were all taken at nature preserves protected by the Land Conservancy of West Michigan. We’ve included versions with and without the Land Conservancy’s logo—so you can choose if you want to rep your favorite land trust during your virtual meetings. Logos are backwards to accommodate for mirrored camera settings.
Select which West Michigan ecosystem you’d like to hang out in during your next Zoom meeting below. Learn how to set your Zoom virtual background here.
1. Atop a towering sand dune at Flower Creek Dunes Nature Preserve
2. In the oak savanna at Maas Family Nature Preserve
3. Amidst the lupine at Maas Family Nature Preserve
4. By a wetland at The Highlands
5. In the prairie at Saul Lake Bog Nature Preserve
6. Among the bee balm at Saul Lake Bog Nature Preserve
7. Beside a hemlock tree at Anderson Woods Nature Preserve
8. On the forest floor at Anderson Woods Nature Preserve
9. In the sunlit forest at Wege Foundation Nature Preserve
10. Hanging with the skunk cabbage at Minnie Skwarek Nature Preserve